Saturday 13 January 2018

Subtract Negative

We finally have a hot summer's day today - I am so sick of all the rain we have been having!



I would like to enter these challenges:
The Crafters Cafe - Red, White and Green
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/187-anything-christmas-related-or-red.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-362.html

I have used papers from Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Scribbles Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some white pearls to the centres of the flowers on the ladybug.  Matting is red cardstock. 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! In my part of the world we've had topsy-turvy temps this week that got the old snow melted but then sleet and some snow flurries arrived to usher in another severe cold front. So when I saw your 'hot summer', I got a tad jealous!!! Thanks for sharing this charming card to #362 at PPCCB! Becca=DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! thanks for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge.
    Hug,
    Jill ~ DT

    ReplyDelete