Wednesday 31 January 2018

Joy

I created two cards using images from Beccy's Place at the beginning of the month and just realised that I hadn't uploaded either of them!  The first one uses the image from December:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - January Challenge
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/january-challenge.html
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/challenge-88-anything-goes.html

I have used a digital paper and image from Beccy's Place.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some glitter ribbon, a 3D embellishment and some gemstones.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the sparkle on this one Suze, it looks awesome! Great idea to add glitter to the snowman, it gives him a wonderful frosty look. The colour scheme is fabulous and I like the little snowman embellishment. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete