Wednesday 24 January 2018

Be My Valentine

This is such an adorable image - I just had to create a Valentines card with it!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Love/Valentines
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/challenge-451-18th-of-january.html
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-60.html

I have used a digital paper from Lozzy for the background.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I also used some organza ribbon and some gemstone hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Suze, this is so adorable! I love the Crafty Sentiments bears, they are so cute. Your background paper is perfect, and the ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze good to see you at CRAFT this week with another beautiful card.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! So darn adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete