Friday 1 December 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 23

This end of the alphabet for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place is more than a little challenging!  I am having to really interpret the folds and/or images to find ones for each letter of the alphabet.  Took a bit of thinking to come up with this image!



My U words are:
Upright Diamond Fold - tutorial by Jen Evers
Uplifting music - carol singing image from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Ultramarine

I used red cardstock for the base.  The papers are from a paper pad by Provocraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 23
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-23-u.html

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great coming up with words for each of the prompts Suze, especially as we get through the end of the alphabet. You did an excellent job on your Upright Diamond Fold. I like your selection of colours too. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete