Tuesday 15 August 2017

Bright and Bold

I got out some of my fluorescent copic markers for this one!


 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/pinspirational-challenge-196.html
Sami Stamps - Bright Colours
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/new-release-flower-unicorns-and-sami.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Bo Bunny.  The image is from Sami Stamps and as I said above is coloured with copic markers - a combination of the fluorescent ones and standard ones.  I also added some washi tape and some bright star embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love this digi!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and thanks so much for participating in our SAMI STAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete