Friday 5 May 2017

Vintage Wheels

I really love vintage cars.  They always get my attention when I see them on the road.  I know that technology has advanced so much since them and that newer cars have so many more bells and whistles but they just don't have the classiness of the vintage cars.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Wheels
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-241-wheels-or.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some hessian ribbon across the card and some black pearls from Rosie's Studio.  Matting is black cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! LOVE your coloring of this vintage car! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete