Saturday 1 April 2017

Flowers

I used a few different flowers for this card - lily in the image, roses on the paper and daisies for the button embellishments.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - March Colour Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/march-color-challenge.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/sketch-109-with-bugaboo.html

I have used two papers from Rosie's Studio along with some washi tape in the background.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some blue pearlescent paper and added some daisy shaped buttons.

I followed this sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, love the purple and red. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. I really like the green, purple and red color combination. Thanks for getting sketchy with us this fortnight. Good luck.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for any occasion! I love Bugaboo images! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us again Suze
    Anne SSW2

    ReplyDelete