Saturday 21 January 2017

Under The Sea - Make It Funny

For me, this one is the hardest challenge of the week!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Under The Sea Day Five
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/day-5-bugaboo-birthday-bash-humor-me.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps - the sentiment didn't actually come with this image but it works well with it!   I coloured with copic markers and added faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  I also used a starfish embellishment, some pale green gemstones and a couple of darker green pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card thanks for joining us for birthday party at cath the bug. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card thanks for playing along in our Bugaboo Birthday Bash for our Theme - Make it Funny challenge!

    ReplyDelete