Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Tag

I need to create a few tags to attach to the christmas presents so over the course of this month I hope to achieve that.


I would like to enter my tag into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - Tag It
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-24-tag-it-create-tag.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-76-anything-goes.html

I have used a tag that came with my new swimming togs.  I covered it in gesso and then sprayed with Dylusions Ink.  I added some Angelina Fibre for texture.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and is coloured with copic markers and matted with some gold metallic paper.  I also used some pearls from Rosie's Studio, some satin ribbon and some gold christmas stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, love your colouring and the glitter and the fibre, oh! yes and the pearls. Thank you for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT.

    ReplyDelete