Saturday 3 September 2016

On the Seventh Day of Christmas.....

For this card I have used the images for the seventh day of Christmas through to the first day of Christmas.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/
Catch The Bug - Colour Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/time-for-color-challenge.html
CRAFT Challenge - Embossing
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-379-1st-of-september.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-101.html

I have used an embossed paper from a paper pad by Craft Smith.  The images are all from a Mini Set from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured using copic markers.  I also used some Liquid Pearls.

7 comments:

  1. OMG I just love your images and colors - thanks for making my sketch look soon good Suze!! Also, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the idea to use the days of Christmas for the tiny square elements!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - how fun is this! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been fortunate to see all three of your beautiful embossed cards. This one is so fun and whimsical. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very clever card and thanks for sharing at craft this week. Good luck.
    Aunty Sue dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is a cute card, great job with our color challenge this week at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete