Wednesday 3 August 2016

Friends

I'm managing to get a bit of crafting time again - although I'm still not caught up after being away for over 2 weeks.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-july-27
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-9.html

I have used a scrapbook paper for the background.  All matting is gold metallic paper.  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I also die-cut some kitties using Poppy Stamp dies.

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww !! Now that is a really cute kitty :-) Great layout design for your card.
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete