Friday 10 June 2016

Lovely and Bright

Yesterday, we had two deaths in the family - one on my side and one on my husband's side.  Neither were in the best of health, but we thought they would both be around for a while yet.  So, this morning I have created something using my two favourite colours of yellow and orange and teamed them with some bright pink and red to uplift my spirits a bit.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Spellbinding Stamps - Bright Colours
http://spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/bright-colors-challenge.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-315-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by We R Memory Keepers.  I sprayed a white doily with some Dylusions Ink.  The image is from Nikki Burnette and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added a die-cut floral embellishment using a Tattered Lace die and some orange cardstock along with a red butterfly button embellishment from Michaels and some red rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. A great idea to lift the spirits. Lovely bright colours always does the job for me too!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete