Wednesday 22 June 2016

Kitties at Play

I love this adorable image of two kitties at play.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/sketch-91-with-digi-stamp-boutique.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-7.html

I have used 2 scrapbooking papers for the background- one floral and one plain green.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some metallic brown paper.  I also added some brown grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts, some pink bakers twine and some pink pearls from Rosie's Studio.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet and such pretty floral paper too. So glad you had chance to play along with us again this fortnight.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Suze! I love that DSB image and your papers are super fun. So glad that you shared this with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun DSB image! Beautifully created! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, love the two kitties. Thanks for joining us at SSW2. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful - such a fun card and those kitties are super sweet :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete