Wednesday 11 May 2016

Red and Green cat

I used a digital paper for this card - and thought initially it was more caramel/brown in colour.  When I printed it out and found it was red, I decided to go with a traditional christmas colour scheme!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Paper Piecing
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-362-5th-of-may-technique.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furry Friends
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-6.html

I have used two papers from Trimgym for the card and for the paper piecing.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique.  I also used some green cardstock for matting, some gold Peel Off sticker and die-cut some cats using Poppy Stamp dies.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and great colours - I love me some Chrimbo Kitties :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete