Monday 30 May 2016

In Sympathy

Last week I created a pink Christmas card - so decided to do something completely different this week.  Sadly, I seem to need a few Sympathy cards so it is good to have one on  hand.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Pretty in Pink
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/eureka-stamps-challenge-194-pretty-in.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Eureka Stamps.  I matted with some pink cardstock.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I left the card fairly unadorned - I think it suits sympathy cards to be CAS.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Suze,
    Yes, it is true we need sympathy cards all too often, and it is good to have them available. I like the font of the Eureka sentiment you chose - and that image is also very nice for a sympathy card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Eureka, and check out our new one starting tomorrow. Dorothy S, Eureka Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete