Tuesday 10 May 2016

Cherish

Another multi-purpose card that could be used for a number of occasions.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Choosday - Things with Wings
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/week-17-things-with-wings-crafting.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (words)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/pinspirational-challenge-164.html

I have used a word themed paper and border from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The tag is also from the same paper pad.  The image is from Polka Doodles and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the wings.  I also added some bakers twine and three different sized pearls from Rosie's Studio to the tag.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this cute image and great layout! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday's Things With Wings challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete