Sunday 6 March 2016

Anything Goes at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends


 
Today, we have a new challenge for you at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - and as per usual there is a them of Anything Goes.   This is my last challenge on Team A before I change over to Team B - so from now on you will see my inspiration creations appearing mid-month! 
 
Our sponsors for this challenge are Sami Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps.
 

 
  
For my make, I used an image from Sami Stamps called Wild Flower Beauty:
 
 
 
I have also used a paper from a paper pack by Michele R Designs.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added some Liquid Pearls to the flower centres.  I added some twine to the left hand smaller piece of paper and some foam flowers to the right hand small piece.  I backed both pieces with mulberry paper and also used the mulberry paper to die-cut the matting for the image.  I added more liquid pearls to the background paper and the foam flowers.
 
I am also adding my card to the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, awesome image and those flowers are so pretty. Hugs, Leanne DT/Sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty papers and embellishments you've chosen to go with this lovely image.Such a delightful card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on the image and I really like the texture behind it. The red is awesome.

    Tamie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offer but I'm not on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Suze! I love that gorgeous image!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete