Sunday 7 February 2016

Tropical Girl

A bit of a tropical feel to this card - partly inspired by the temperatures we are currently experiencing.  Even yesterday when it was overcast all day, it was really humid and muggy.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/color-your-world-team-b-inspiration.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Embossing
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/challenge-173.html

I have used a white card blank and inked the edges with Distres Stain - Twisted Citron.  I used the same Distress Stain for the matting of the image.  I embossed a piece of white cardstock using an embossing folder and some Distress Ink (Dried Marigold).  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a bit of Glossy Accents to her lips to make it look like she is wearing lipgloss!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Suze, your card is really pretty, love the tropical feel you've created xx

    ReplyDelete