Monday 8 February 2016

Snowman Love

I've combined a snowman, snowflakes and a heart - because this snowman loves the snowflakes and hot cocoa!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/02/01/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-137/
From The Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/02/01/free-stamp-of-the-month-february-2016/


I have used two papers from a silver themed Christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and then glittered with Stickles - Diamond.  I die-cut a heart using some glitter cardstock from American Crafts and a die from Mariannes.  I used the same glitter cardstock to mat the image.

Here  is the sketch and twist that I followed:

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch and love all the glitter! Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge @ From The Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkle on your card, so perfect for this cute little snowman. Thanks for joining us at the Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our Stamp of the Month and weekly sketch challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much sparkle and shine - perfect to reflect snow. Just marvelous use of this months Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete