Thursday 11 February 2016

Friendship


I can remember playing with friends in the park when I was younger.  These days, children seem to be attached to their devices instead!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - Friendship
http://www.theeastwind.com/
Winter Wonderland - Best Friends
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/best-friends-5th-february-2016.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by LilyBeeDesign which I bought last week when I was away settling my son in to his new accommodation as he starts his first year away from home at university.  I matted the layers with some green cardstock.  I added some brown grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts to one of the layers.  I also added some brown pearls from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from The East Wind and is coloured with copic markers - I love the little birdie and bird's nest nestled in the tree!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute little card!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete