Monday 11 January 2016

The chill of winter......

...is warmed by friendship.

Isn't that such a lovely sentiment?  Perfect for this image too.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - Flags, Banners, Pennants
http://www.theeastwind.com/

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from The East Wind and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to ground the bear and the girl.  I die-cut some banners using a die from Tattered Lace and some offcut of patterned paper from a pad by Craft Smith.  The sentiment is a digital sentiment from Beccy's Place which I inked with Distsress Ink - Peacock Feathers.  I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio which I bought yesterday (discovered some new colours that I didn't have!).

1 comment:

  1. The icy blues go so perfectly with this image. Love the lacy edge of the die and those wonderful banners. Great job with this image! Thanks for joining our Flag on the Play Challenge at The East Wind. Thanks also for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete