Thursday 28 January 2016

Stitchy Baby

I found I had a baby themed paper with a patchwork effect on it which was perfect for a stitched theme - particularly when teamed with this die!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday - Baby/Toddler
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-for-january-21-27-2016-optional-twist
A Day For Daisies - Stitch It Up
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/adfd-showcase-cozy-day-challenge-139.html

The paper and the tag embellishment are from a baby themed paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a pearl to the tag embellishment.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers.  I used a die from Memory Box to cut the image.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and SUPER cuddly!!!
    I love the softness of the blanket!! And, of course the stitching goes perfectly with this image!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Day for Daisies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable - I love the little embellies. Thanks so much for joining us over at the A Day for Daisies "Stitch it Up" challenge. Good luck in the prize draw.
    Love
    Jen L
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete