Monday 25 January 2016

Floral delight

I wanted to add the twist on the challenge at From The Heart Stamps, so I have used a floral paper, image and washi tape - and then added a skeleton leaf.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/01/18/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-135/
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/challenge-295-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a patterned paper from a paper pad by American Crafts.  I added some Stickles to the flowers on the paper.  I added two strips of washi tape from Sugar and Spice Studio and a skeleton leaf.  Over the top of the washi tape and leaf, I added the image from From The Heart Stamps.  I coloured the image with copic markers, added some Stickes and then die-cut with a die from Spellbindersl 

And here is the sketch and the twist:

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suze!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete