Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas Is Coming

I'm back to creating kitty themed Christmas cards!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Christmas is Coming
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/eureka-stamps-challenge-170-chrisstmas.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Krimbo Kitties
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/2015/11/show-us-your-pussies-challenge-1-krimbo.html


I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I still have the "25" from it which I'll be able to use on another card!  I added some green glitter ribbon.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the nose and the bauble.  I also added a tree embellishment (the button was already on it!).

3 comments:

  1. Adorable creation with this Eureka Stamp image, Suze. Thanks so much for sharing with Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful - great kitty colouring and super layout. I love the little tree embellie :-D
    Thank you for coming over to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card - congratulations!
    Happy New Year and
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete