Saturday 3 October 2015

Under the Sea

I found I had the perfect embellishment to go with this image!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Under The Sea
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/christmas-under-sea-challenge-68.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday -
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-with-lacy.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Square or Rectangle Cards
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/challenge-283-square-or-rectangle-cards.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/anything-goes-challenge-no-53.html

I have used some scrapbooking paper from my stash and some cardstock from Rosie's Studio for the matting.  I added some edged satin ribbon across the top layer.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the water bubbles.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the image.  I also added a sentiment.

Nearly forgot to include the sketch this week!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, very pretty card, I think I have the same design paper it's quite old I bought from the Warehouse years ago they were called Magnolia Papers 12x12. Love your image and colour combo and the Glossy Accents were perfect for those bubbles. But for the life of me I can't find your wooden starfish I must me going blind. I also love your Spellbinders die looks rectangle but I think it's a square.
    Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge " Christmas under the Sea " at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, great color combo, cute image and that is a great die. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Suze! What a great image. You've highlighted it perfectly with that gorgeous die. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the die you used to cut out the image. Thanks for joining our Christmas under the Sea challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Julie O, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love the bubbles and that gorgeous die.
    Thank you for joining in with us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and using one of our digis this time. I hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love polka-dot papers so you had me with the dots! Cute image and that die is uh-mazing! It really accents your image. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, love the layering and the colors!

    ReplyDelete