Friday 30 October 2015

Scary - Arrgh!

With a carefully placed ribbon and sentiment I was able to combine a Halloween and pirate sentiment!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Miss Rach - Halloween By The Sea
http://bymissrach.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/blog-challenge-theme-halloween-by-sea.html

I have used a nautical paper from a paper pad called "Sandy Toes' by Kaisercraft.   I added some pirate themed satin ribbon.  The image is from Miss Rach and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from My Grafico .  Matting is pink cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I also used three black brads from a Halloween embellishment pack.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you for entering the challenge, Suze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Suze :) love the style of your card and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete