Thursday 15 October 2015

Guest Designer for Digi Stamps 4 Joy

I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the midway post at Digi Stamps for Joy which you can find here.  The theme of the challenge is "B"

Because my daughter is studying for a degree in Costume Design and Construction, I have created a card with a sewing theme.  I used an image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy called Victorian Lady 1 and my "B" things are black, blue, brown, bow, button, bobbin.


The paper comes from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  I die-cut the image and sentiment using a rounded ellipse die set from Spellbinders.  The colouring is with copic markers.  The bow is crafted from black satin ribbon, the button is from my stash and the bobbin is a Couture Creations die cut from metallic blue paper.  I also added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  The sentiment is from Digital Doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment