Monday 19 October 2015

Cornucopia

I have followed the CAS sketch at From The Heart Stamps for this card.  It also gave me the opportunity to use up some paper scraps!


I would like to enter my card into these challenge:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 122  + Paper Strips
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/10/12/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-122/
From The Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/10/02/free-stamp-of-the-month-october-2015/


I have used a white card blank along with some paper strips from my offcuts box.  I coloured with copic markers.


Here is the sketch (and twist) that I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Card, Suze and great take with Sketch and Twist # 122 this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Your coloring of the FREE Stamp of the Month October Image is also great.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS ;)
    Yes, this challenge was great for using up those paper strips.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at FTHS, there'll be a new challenge today! ;)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. It's a great take on the sketch. Love the CAS design and all the white space, really makes the image stand out. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete