Monday 24 August 2015

Washi Animals

Too early in the morning to think of a decent title!  I've combined washi tape and animals in the creation of this card:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/08/10/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-115/

I have used a subtle patterned paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added strips of washi tape over the top.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some gold paper.

Here is the sketch and twist:

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Card, Suze and great take with the Washi Tape !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 115 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Perfect sketch for using those beautiful washi tapes. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete