Monday 3 August 2015

Seasons Greetings at CHNC Extra for August

I am playing catch-up a bit today after a hectic weekend and an early start (5.30am) for work today.

So, I hadn't noticed we had crept into August already!  I hope everyone has got their Christmas cards under way as Christmas is getting closer!  To help you along the way there are some great Christmas themed challenges - including at CHNC Extra for August.  Follow the link to see what my fellow DT have created to inspire you this month.

Here is mine using the image Make It Snappy - Seasons Greetings from Bugaboo Stamps.



I have also used a paper and some die-cuts from a christmas themed paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I have added some pearls to the diecuts.  I also die-cut a poinsettia from some offcuts of cardstock using a Marianne's die and then added a  pearl to the centre.  I added some smaller red pearls to the corners of the image which I have coloured with copic markers.

Why not show us your christmas makes this month by linking up to CHNC Extra for August

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Christmas in July
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/pinspirational-challenge-145.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Christmas in July
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-106.html


3 comments:

  1. A lovely card and image, Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. We hope to see you again soon.

    Erin Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Great image and choice pf papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I'm so sorry that I've just realised while looking through CHNC extra that I didn't thank you earlier for this lovely design for August. x

    ReplyDelete