Saturday 15 August 2015

Glitter Fairy

I wasn't sure about the flowers I had added to this card.  Then I started glittering the fairy wings and thought I'd glitter the flowers too - now I'm happy with them.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Add some flowers
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-149.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Anything with Wings
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-276-things-with-wings-892015.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Nikki Burnette and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a doodled border around the edge of the image with Distress Marker - Scattered Straw.  The flowers came with the rhinestone already in the centre but I added the colour at the tips of the petals using Distress Stain - Scattered Straw as well as the Stickles.  I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, love the glitter, design, and image also the colours are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete