Saturday 25 July 2015

Sweet Summer Strawberry

This is the third of three cards for the July BINGO challenge at Catch The Bug.  I always try to use all nine squares - either by column or row (one card of each).  This month I'm working across the rows.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - July BINGO (bottom row)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/july-bingo-challenge.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio plus an offcut of another Rosie's Studio paper for the layering.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic marker for the stem and pips plus two papers from Bugaboo Stamps for the remainder of the image.  I also added Glossy Accents to the pips.  The matting is cardstock from Rosie's Studio and I also added some red bling on an angle.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, I love the patterns you used on the strawberry! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete