Tuesday 14 July 2015

Stockings in Green and Blue

It is the middle of another month - we are getting closer to Christmas all the time.  Here is some mid-month inspiration for you.  To see some more Christmas inspiration, head on over to CHNC Extra for July.

A combination of one traditional and one non-traditional Christmas colour!  I like the effect of these two together.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July (Day 3)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/cij-monday-color-challenge.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas in July
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The blue starry one is a left over piece which I think came from MME.  I also used some shiny corrugated craft card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured in copic markers.  I added some green starts and some faux stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice of image and papers, they fit the color scheme perfectly!
    Good luck in our Christmas in July challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our CIJ at Bugaboo.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, it would have been rude not to have come and had a look.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete