Friday 31 July 2015

Flower Power

I bought a flower making tool a few weeks ago.  I had seen the video and it looked easy to use.  I think I need a bit more practice (and probably more patience waiting for the petals to dry!) but as this is my first attempt with these flowers I'm relatively happy with them.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lia Stampz - Handmade Flowers
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-90-handmade-flowers.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Kids want to have fun
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-41-kids-want-to-have-fun.html
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/dsc-140-anything-goes.html

I know my daughter's idea of fun as she was growing up was spending time with our cat.  Actually, she is no different now that she is older!

I have used a patterned paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Needle and Thread".  The image is from Lia Stampz and coloured with copic markers E00, Y07, YR04, YR2, YR00, Y17, R59, E08.  I used a tool called "Bloom Impressions" and some paper from a scrap paper pack to create the flowers.  I added some pearls to the centre of the largest flower and Liquid Pearls to the two smaller flowers.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see your works in our challenges!! You did again a great job!! These flowers look real and perfect for the woman :). Nice nice nice!!! & Thank you for joining again ;) !!
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete