Friday 19 June 2015

Sailing

I have wanted to use this paper for a while - but haven't crafted with a boat image for a while.  This was my chance to use it.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Travel Time
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/its-travel-time.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 310
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/stella-says-sketch-challenge-310.html

I have used a paper and a border from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I cut around the scallops on the border to give a fancy edge to the front of the card.  I also added three pearls from Rosie's Studio.


1 comment:

  1. Your image is the perfect match for your paper - how cute! Thanks for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps' TRAVEL challenge this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete