Saturday 2 May 2015

Emma and the Chickadee Easel

I haven't used an image from Fred She Said but was inspired to use one when they were sponsoring a challenge that I participate in.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Easel Cards
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-134.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Easel Cards
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-261-easel-cards-4262015.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad to cover the Easel card.  I added a strip of glittery mesh ribbon across the top part of the card.  The image is from Fred She Said and coloured with copic markers and has Stickles added to the coat trim.  I matted a leftover piece of the patterned paper and then raised this up to act as a stopper for the easel.  I die-cut some flowers and leaves using a Memory Box die set and added these to the bottom of the card adding some pearls to embellish the flower centres.  I also used some letter stickers to spell out the word SPRING.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Suze! What a lovely card! Such a sweet image and I love the flowers! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Easel Card challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute easel card - love how you captured the glitter on her coat, on your photo... Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Easel card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Easel Card" challenge

    ReplyDelete