Monday 18 May 2015

Cute Anneke with her candy cane

I had some candy cane paper that was perfect for this image!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From the Heart Stamps - sketch + Cute
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/05/11/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-109-2/

I have used a candy cane printed paper from a paper pad.  The "button" and the pennant are both from an embellishment set by Teresa Collins.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the trims and some Glossy Accents to the candy cane.  I used some green cardstock for the matting.


Here is the sketch and twist that i followed:



1 comment:

  1. Super cute Card, Suze and i totally like the candy cane designpaper !! Super matching with "Candy Cane Anneke".

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete