Saturday 9 May 2015

April Page

I am on a bit of a roll with this non-date calendar!  I have now managed to also complete the page for April.


I would like to enter my page into these challenges:
Vintage Stamping Challenge - Shabby Chic
http://www.flonzcraft.com/vsc/2015/05/05/challenge-32-shabby-chic/
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Not A Card
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-262-anything-goes-532015.html

I have used cardstock inked with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.  I used a stamped image from Flonzcraft.  I also added some tags, etc from the reverse side of the paper from Graphic 45 and added a chipboard diecut from the same set.  I also used some ric-rac style braid and some Liquid Pearls.

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation for this months theme Suze, many thanks for joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image from Flonzcraft! Love the vintage feel of your page, very shabby and chic.... Thanks for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of the stamp Suze very Shabby Chic indeed.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete