Thursday 30 April 2015

Three Kitties

I've had a rough day yesterday and then when I checked my schedule of cards that needed to be uploaded I thought I had missed the deadline of two of them.  Fortunately, for me one of the deadlines had been extended so I only missed one of them!  I was also able to leave writing this post until today which gave me a bit more breathing space!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lia Stampz - Use ribbon
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-87-use-ribbon.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-259-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio along with pearls from a matching set.  I added some wide ribbon from the purchase I made about a week and a half ago.  I used some gold paper for matting the image.  The image is from Lia Stampz and has been repeated three times to give a row of kitties.  I coloured with copic markers E53 and E51.

2 comments:

  1. hehe gold suits them, so pretty thanks for joining #259 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you this week too! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kitties are just adorable, aren't they? Love the colors here. So glad you could join us at LiaStampz!

    ReplyDelete