Monday 13 April 2015

Spring Canvas

We have a lot of creamy white walls with nothing on them.  I decided I would fix that by creating a few canvasses.  This one is my first one which I decided to focus on a floral theme:




I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Spring Flowers
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/eureka-stamps-challenge-135-spring.html

I have used a medium sized canvas for this one - 24cm x 30xm.  I sprayed the canvas with Dylusions Ink and then dripped a different colour randomly over that.  It wasn't my intention originally to drip but the spray wasn't working and I didn't have time to see if i could fix it!  Actually, I rather like the effect of the drips anyway.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and has been sized up considerably.  I coloured with copic markers YG06, YG03, G07, G05, RV23, RV21, Y08, Y02, BV02, BV00.  I die-cut several embellishments using Memory Box dies and some scrap paper from a scrap pack.  I added some small pearls to the bodies of the butterflies and some larger pearls to the canvas itself.

2 comments:

  1. Great canvas! So creative and very pretty. Well Done. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Spring Floral Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great canvas, Suze! Thanks for joining our Spring Flowers challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete