Saturday 25 April 2015

Fairy Jar

I thought I'd include the original item in the photograph too!  I drink alot of hot chocolate as I don't drink tea or coffee so I have quite a few of these.  I thought it was about time I bought one of them to some use!





I would like to enter my project into these challenges:
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Recycle Something
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-34-recycle-something.html

I painted the Drinking Chocolate container with a couple of layers of Gesso.  I then sprayed three different colours of Dylsusions Spray over the container.  The image is from Dr Digi and is coloured with copic markers with some Stickles added to the wings and some Glossy Accents to the star.  I also added some layered stars around the container but didn't photograph these (I probably should have though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment