Wednesday 15 April 2015

Ballroom Canvas

In my bid to try and add a bit of colour to the white walls surrounding me, I have taken to creating a few canvasses.  This one is the second I have finished:



I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - No Cards Allowed
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/no-cards-allowed-dtbst-276.html

I added some colour to the canvas using some Distress Inks.  The images are both from Sassy Studio Designs and coloured with copic markers.  I have also used a gold doily, some Gelato and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Suze you have made lotts of beautiful cards
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold. Very cool canvas! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete