Tuesday 31 March 2015

Celebrating Elephant

With the balloon I thought this would make a good card for a celebration - be it a birthday or something else.  So, with that in mind I have gone with papers and embellishments that would fit any celebration.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - March
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-march-1st-2015
CHNC Patterned Paper - March Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html



I have used a starry paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I also used some ric rac braid and some washi tape.  I added some clear rhinestones on top of the washi tape.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete