Thursday 26 February 2015

Gift Bag

I decided to create a simple gift bag.  I didn't want it too fussy as the paper I used for it is fairly lightweight.



I would like to enter my gift bag into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Bag or Box or Tags
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/challenge-134-boxes-bags-or-tags.html
Lacy Sunshine - Things with Wings
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/challenge-52-things-with-wings.html

I have used some lightweight cardstock from Rosie's Studio to make the bag.  I used the gift box creator from WR Memory Keepers.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured with copic markers R59, R46, E00 E35, E31, G28, G21, R22, R20.  I added some butterfly stickers and drew flight trails with Distress marker - Picket Fence.

3 comments:

  1. love this gift bag thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck with the draw
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your giftbag with the butterflies. You coloured the image beautiful! Thanks for joining our "Things with Wings " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable gift bag, Suze! I love the image you chose and the fabulous butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete