Sunday 1 March 2015

Bucket of Flowers

February is such a hectic month for me.  I am now scrambling to complete the cards for the progressive challenges!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Challenge - February
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-february-1st-2015


I have used a paper from a paper pad from Rosie's Studio.  The image is the freebie image from the progressive challenge at The Outlawz and is by Sandi Samples. I coloured using copic markers and then added Kindy Glitz to the heart.  The frame around the image is a Sizzix die cut from gold paper. I coloured some ribbon flowers using copic marker YR02  and added these along with some pearls to the top of the card.  I also added some dots made with Kindy Glitz under the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment