Monday 26 January 2015

CAS Ladybug Card

I haven't made a really CAS card for a while - but this image inspired me to create one this time!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Colour Red
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/eureka-stamps-challenge-124-color-red.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-245-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a red card blank for this card.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and coloured with copic marker R14.  I matted on to black cardstock and then raised the image up using mount tape.  I added a sprinkling of black rhinestones on the diagonal.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with this image! Thanks for joining our Color Red Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo awesome. The perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete