Sunday 30 November 2014

Three Tags

I decided to combine the two Christmas tags with a Steampunk tag for this card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Christmas Challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/monthly-christmas-challenge-november.html

I have used a cream based Christmas paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The tags are all from Digi Stamps for Joy - the two Christmas ones are part of the Progressive Christmas Challenge.  I coloured the tags with copic markers and added some Stickles to the centres of the snowflakes.  I die-cut a re-inforcing ring for each of the tags from glitter cardstock (DCWV). 

1 comment:

  1. Suze I just love the trio format of the tags you used. A great festive card. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of December.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete