Monday 24 November 2014

Day Twenty - Shades of White

I have used a combination of flat cardstock, pearlised cardstock and some glitter cardstock for this card.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Twenty
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
ABC Christmas Challenge - All White
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/w-for-all-white.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - No Patterned Paper
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/hello-everyone-and-welcome-to-our.html

I have embossed the white card blank with an embossing folder.  I embellished the dots on the embossing with Liquid Pearls.  It is the first time I've used Liquid Pearls and I love it!   The matting and the poinsettia have been cut from white glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I'm not sure of the brand of the pearlised card that I used to cut the star embellishments using a Memory Box die set.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  I added further "white" using a white pen, some Stickles and some Liquid Pearls.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suze, you've done a wonderful job. I love all the different shades of white on your card... particularly the pretty glitter. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful Wite on White card, Sue, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suze :-) the embossed background and sparkly die cuts are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete