Friday 14 November 2014

Day Ten - Wreaths

I have jumped a few cards with this one - I will go back to the ones that I have missed (they are part completed!)



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Ten (Wreaths)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
CHNC - Keep It Flat
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/chnc-challenge-202-keep-it-flat.html


I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the card.  I die-cut a pine cone accent using a Memory Box die and glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  The image is a gnarled wreath from Beccy's Place.  I coloured the wreath using copic marker E08 and then added some die-cut holly leaves (Memory Box die) and some tiny red pearls (Sullivans).  I also stamped Merry Christmas using a rubber stamp from Hastings Rubber Stamps (a New Zealand company).

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Suze, I particularly like that glittery pine cone and branch. You did a wonderful job embellishing the gnarled wreath to make it fit the Christmas theme... very clever.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely entry for CHNC challenge 202, thanks, Suze x

    ReplyDelete