Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Day Seventeen - Simply Christmas

I used a simple snowflake image mounted on snowflake paper with some embellishing.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Seventeen
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/AG-ch-no-9.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  I added some colour to the centre of the snowflake with copic B000 and then added some tiny pearls around the outer of the snowflake (coloured these with B00).  I matted with blue cardstock.  I also coloured some slightly larger pearls with B00 and added these on an angle at the top.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Suze, it's simple and elegant. You made a great choice with the colour scheme and background paper, the soft blue is lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete